If you are serious about blogging and doing so wish can get many visitors, then do the keyword research is a must. This is one of several important elements in building a blog that is sought after by many people. So let's see how to do keyword research to your blog.
This article is a more detailed explanation from the previous article on how to choose the right keywords for your blog.
This time I will make an example of the case:
Let's just say your blog is a blog a business engaged in the sale of the bag. Automatic primary key words from your blog is "selling the bag". How could you manage your new blog to defeat the bag sales site has been more seniors in cyberspace?
If you intend to make your blog master keyword "sale tas" then this is a very fatal mistake. Why? There are several reasons:
- This is so in general commercial words new blog won't be able to
- Very few people looking for items by using the two words. The average person who is intent on buying something using 4 or more words.
So let's first though the keyword "sale tas" was. Follow the following procedure:
- in the column "Word or phrase" enter keywords "sell" bag
- then click on "location and language columns" to change from "all" to Indonesia
- After that click on "Browse" (more details see below)
- This page will list all your keywords and their variations and the number of its search competition globally and locally.
- Try searching the medium kompetisinya to the bottom. After that choose the most its quest. (see picture below)
- From the picture above you can see me marking with two blue and Red column. Blue shows the variation of the word "sale tas", whereas red shows other keywords should we try.
- Tick the check box selected, then the keyword will be stored on the left sidebar page (see image)
- Note that in addition to each of your keywords there is a small arrow, click the arrow and select "View More like this"
- This page will be back looking for variations in other words of your most recent choice .... So the more that you can mark (see figure below)
- Repeat this process until all you can mark 20-100 different keywords
- After that start to make 1 article for 1 keyword variation
- My advice should make 1 article per day and each article contains more than 500 words.
- For example for the word "cheap" branded bags we could make the article title "Sell Branded Cheap Bags are beautiful" or "Cheap Branded Bags Are the Trend this month" or "Branded Bags Cheap but not Cheap". Try making the title to around 5-8 words.
- So what if the keyword variations you've done you create the article? Created again from scratch, and continues over and over .... Isn't for the keyword "cheap branded bags" above there have been 3 kinds of variation? Please search for other variations. This is necessary because Google with Pandanya Algorithm like a fresh article.
- So take an hour each day to make a quality new articles, before you do your offpage optimization activities that day.
The first article, hopefully can help build a better blog many visits
3 komentar to "How To Do Keyword Research?"
- ▼ Feb 03 (4)
- ▼ Februari (36)
- ► Desember (54)
- ► November (153)
- ► Agustus (50)