In Part 1 of this series, we covered the fundamentals of the components used in today's PCs, discussed some of the important aspects of hardware configuration, and provided some shopping tips. Now, in Part 2, we will delve deeper, using a full tower case to explain how to assemble a standard PC.
An Overview Of Steps InvolvedFirst, let's take a look at the various steps to putting together a PC.
- Opening the empty case;
- Preparing to fit the components;
- Fitting the motherboard;
- Fitting the RAM, processor, and cooler;
- Installing the graphics card and sound card;
- Fitting the hard disk and floppy drive;
- Installing the floppy and CD-ROM drives;
- Connecting the ribbon cables;
- Powering the drives and motherboard;
- Connecting the cables for the case front panel;
- Final check.
The case we use has a slide-out tray for the motherboard and the expansion cards. There are a variety of case designs on the market, and we've discussed this in depth in an earlier article, entitled How To Select The Right Case . Take time to familiarize yourself with the case before installing any components in order to avoid having to remove some of them later!
0 komentar to "Building Your Own PC, Part 2: Assembly Step by Step "
- prevent your computer from getting viruses
- Installing The Hard Disk And Floppy
- Graphics, Sound And Network
- Installing The RAM
- Fan Power Connection
- Mounting The Cooler
- Don't Forget To Use Thermal Paste Or A Thermal Pad...
- Installing The CPU And Cooler
- Fitting The Motherboard
- Opening The Empty Case
- Building Your Own PC, Part 2: Assembly Step by Ste...
- Get to know your computer Network (PAN, LAN, MAN a...
- Know Your Hard Drive Specs
- AVS Audio Editor 7.1.5 Full Patch
- Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Patch
- Norton Utilities & Task Killer Full 2.6.5 for Andr...
- process Explorer v15.23
- ▼ Feb 02 (17)
- ▼ Februari (36)
- ► Desember (54)
- ► November (153)
- ► Agustus (50)