Lift the lever on the CPU socket.
When the processor is in its socket, push the lever back down.First, insert the CPU in its socket. To do this, raise the small lever at the side of the socket. If you examine the CPU from underneath, you will notice that there is a pin missing at one corner. Match this corner with the corner on the socket where there is a hole missing. The processor is keyed in this way to make sure it is inserted correctly. Please bear in mind that you should not force the CPU when inserting it! All pins should slide smoothly into the socket. If you are sure that you have positioned the CPU correctly (using the missing pin as reference), yet are unable to insert the CPU, it is likely that one of its pins is bent. If this has happened, straighten the pin using tweezers or a screwdriver. Once you have installed the processor, lock the lever back down.
Sabtu, 02 Februari 2013 // // 0 komentar //
0 komentar to "Installing The CPU And Cooler "
- prevent your computer from getting viruses
- Installing The Hard Disk And Floppy
- Graphics, Sound And Network
- Installing The RAM
- Fan Power Connection
- Mounting The Cooler
- Don't Forget To Use Thermal Paste Or A Thermal Pad...
- Installing The CPU And Cooler
- Fitting The Motherboard
- Opening The Empty Case
- Building Your Own PC, Part 2: Assembly Step by Ste...
- Get to know your computer Network (PAN, LAN, MAN a...
- Know Your Hard Drive Specs
- AVS Audio Editor 7.1.5 Full Patch
- Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Patch
- Norton Utilities & Task Killer Full 2.6.5 for Andr...
- process Explorer v15.23
- ▼ Feb 02 (17)
- ▼ Februari (36)
- ► Desember (54)
- ► November (153)
- ► Agustus (50)