A cooler made of copper is recommended, since this material is a very
efficient heat conductor. You should know your processor's socket type
when buying a cooler. You have a choice of two types of cooler - one
suitable for both Socket A/462 and Socket 370, or one just for Socket 423 (Pentium 4).
Make sure that the cooler is in the correct position. Here is the cooler about to be connected with the socket.
Clips fix the cooler to the socket. This applies to Socket A/462 (AMD) and Socket 370 (Pentium III and C3)
0 komentar to "Mounting The Cooler"
- prevent your computer from getting viruses
- Installing The Hard Disk And Floppy
- Graphics, Sound And Network
- Installing The RAM
- Fan Power Connection
- Mounting The Cooler
- Don't Forget To Use Thermal Paste Or A Thermal Pad...
- Installing The CPU And Cooler
- Fitting The Motherboard
- Opening The Empty Case
- Building Your Own PC, Part 2: Assembly Step by Ste...
- Get to know your computer Network (PAN, LAN, MAN a...
- Know Your Hard Drive Specs
- AVS Audio Editor 7.1.5 Full Patch
- Internet Download Manager 6.15 Full Patch
- Norton Utilities & Task Killer Full 2.6.5 for Andr...
- process Explorer v15.23
- ▼ Feb 02 (17)
- ▼ Februari (36)
- ► Desember (54)
- ► November (153)
- ► Agustus (50)